Albany Real Estate Lawyers
Handling Your Residential and Commercial Real Estate Concerns
A home is more than a place to live. For most people, it is also one of the largest investments they will ever make. Unfortunately, not every real estate transaction goes as planned. Taking the time to plan properly today can save you time and money down the road.
At the law offices of Maxwell & Van Ryn, LLP, our Albany real estate attorneys provide a wide range of commercial and residential real estate services to clients across upstate New York. With a diverse legal practice, we are able to provide businesses and individuals with integrated legal service for their most complex concerns. We can handle:
- Buying or selling a home: Whether you are the buyer or seller, it is important that you understand the sales contract and your rights and obligations under that contract.
- Closing services: Do you understand the documents you are being asked to sign? Our lawyers will protect your interests throughout the transaction.
- Commercial real estate: The challenges facing commercial real estate developers are not the same as those facing individuals. We will make sure your business is prepared.
- Building contracts: Are you planning to build a home or business? We will guide you through the process of drafting a building contract that protects your interests and establishes the obligations of all parties.
- Boundary, easement and mechanics lien disputes: If you are a buyer, seller or contractor who has suffered damages or has been sued, our attorneys can help.
- Land use and zoning: Our lawyers represent property owners and developers before planning boards and zoning boards of appeals.
- Lease agreements: Our lawyers draft and review commercial and residential lease agreements.
- Short sales: If you are a homeowner who is facing foreclosure, we handle short sales to help you retain as much equity as possible. We also can assist with renegotiating mortgages with lenders.
- Real property in estate administration: As real property will often represent the most valuable assets in a decedent’s estate, it is important to be advised by an attorney who understands the relationship between real estate law and New York probate.
New York Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
Whatever real estate concerns you may have, we are prepared to help you find solutions. Located in the Albany suburb of Delmar, we represent individuals and businesses with residential and commercial real estate concerns across upstate New York. Call 518-475-0016 or contact us online today for a consultation with no obligation.